This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 5/8/2016 4:57 PM PDT
I've taken it down while I edit based on the comments I received. I might re-upload in the future, but I'm not sure when (or if) that will be.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/4/2016 2:22 PM PDT
Hello! My name is Stephanie. I am willing to read other people's work. I can’t consistently post work. The project (working title: Free from the Dragon) is my CampNaNoWriMo project, and I'm slowly trying to turn it into something that makes sense. I just help from others to make sure it actually makes sense.
Here's the blurb:

For milennia, humans have been sacrificing young girls to the Great Dragon, which promises to protect the humans fommoutside evil forces. All girls not fed to the Drgon are cursed. Two girls leave the human realm in search for a way to end the curse.
Laura and Rose are twins but Rose is the firstborn. Firstborn girls are supposed to be fed to dragons at the age of thirteen so that it may continue to protect humans from the giants. Laura helps Rose to escape her fate, but any firstborn not given to the dragon is cursed to bring misfortune to all those around her. Rose runs away from her sister so she does not cause accidental harm to her. Years later, they are reunite, but Rose is pregnant. Her child, if born a girl, will have to be sacrificed to the Great Dragon or else she will be doomed to be cursed as well. Rose begs Laura to help her cleanse the curse, but she dies before they reach their destination. Laura raises her sister's daughter Elfie, and she comes to love her. She decides to search for a huge river rumored to exist beyond the human realm because supposedly the water there will cleanse the curse. 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply