This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > Noob looking for some feedback please!
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 4/26/2015 9:00 PM PDT
So, basically this would be the synopsis (think I spelled that right haha) of the story, still a work in progress but any type of feedback is VERY helpful, thank you for taking your time to click on this and I hope you enjoy! P.S The story is going to be called Virginia Blues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ "Grandma," I spoke again, "Do you remember what it was like when you first fell in love with grandpa?". She chuckled, "Of course I do dear, it was the happiest day in my life. Though I could never say how truly in love I was with him at the time." I cocked my head, "What do you mean?". "Well," she took another sip of her tea. "I was rather baked that morning." Virginia had always been close with her grandmother, even before her parents were in the accident, but when the most important person in her life passes away, Virginia and her older brother Feagan are forced to live with their Aunt and Uncle whom they've never met before. Virginia, being the pessimistic person she is, sees nothing but bad news for what the future may hold, until she is faced with an uncanny offer that may change her life forever.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sign-Up or Login to Reply