This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > The Genre Café > Horror Forum > Looking for an experienced horror author!
A place for all your gory horror writing discussions.
Posted: 3/6/2011 11:39 AM PST
I've written some horror stories. Not necessarily on WeBook, but I have. If the offer is still open, I'd like to coauthor with you. Let me know.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/16/2010 8:42 PM PDT
Alright then.... I'll give it a go myself. The offer still stands, if anyone's interested.

Posted: 10/8/2010 7:07 PM PDT
Oh, to give you more info so that you can determine if this is your cup of tea: I was watching Ghost Adventures (addicted to that show) and they visited a place that had some very creepy sightings. The stories of the sightings struck me as something that would be great to write about. So if you are into writing ghost stories, please contact me! :)

Posted: 10/8/2010 7:05 PM PDT
Hello all. :) Usually I spend my time in the fantasy part of this forum, but I was watching TV tonight and I had a fantastic idea for a horror story. My issue is that I have never written horror. In fact, I usually don't read it either (with the exception of a few choice authors). But I do enjoy TV and movies that are creepy, and I have experiences with real haunted houses. I still need help with the intricacies of the plot. I have an idea, but I need help to make it 1) make sense and 2) scary. If you are experienced and want to help me out (we could be coauthors and you would get credit, of course) please message me. I don't get online very often so I might miss your post. Thank you!