This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > Feedback on Nonfiction with Camels and Diarrhea?
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 5/29/2015 6:59 AM PDT
Hey, I'd love some feedback on the first few pages of a non-fiction thing I worked up. Not sure I like it or would continue it, and any kind of thoughts would be much appreciated. I'd also happily swap feedback, if you let me know what you'd like thoughts on.

The first few pages of the project is under my profile, but title and general idea:

Title:
After Sharing a Beer with an Ex-Yakuza Con-man and Having Diarrhea in the Gobi Desert I’m Fairly Certain Nothing Has Any Meaning: Or Nihilism, You're Doing It Right

General Idea:
At this point it's a little disorganized, a bit of a hodge podge of narrative about strange or (possibly not) interesting experiences in foreign countries, starting with mongolia and what it means to be sick in a place with no privacy and angry camel herding dogs.

The truth is I read it and I can't even tell if it's boring or not, contrived sounding, obnoxious, I have no sense of my tone, and I'd love even just an impression of the first 3 paragraphs.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply