This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Drum up support for a new WEbook writing group and connect to WEbookers with similar interests.
Posted: 1/10/2010 10:19 PM PST
Poetlife
Hi again Zoom/N I have already replied and supplied some of my poems to your project,so when do I hear back from you?
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/22/2009 1:39 PM PDT
hi zoomin had a quick look at your work nice mosaic.... hav you a particular mage in mind for poem why not put one forward and see how the response goes.. a title for the first pic of lady with open arms.. come meet me lover..

Posted: 9/19/2009 5:00 PM PDT
kool i luv writing poetry. not the ryming kind though i cannot ryhme.

Posted: 9/16/2009 8:03 PM PDT
I am interested in this but I am not sure since I am such an ametuer, but I do love to rhme, tell a story in a poem. can you offer any advise I am a new person on this, and could use some help if you can give it to me, if not its o.k. I understand.

Posted: 9/11/2009 6:23 AM PDT
Dear All delightfully talented individuals, I am looking for talented vibrant poets to illustrate my Zoom In artwork, I have considered this for some time and fell that I would like to create a book of focus,thought and wonder. I have posted poem titles and my art can be seen http://www.myspace.com/zoominksummer as a reference...i will gladly give you all of the detail as to what pictures where used in each picture on request....if you feel inspired to inspire others than please contact me or even write a poem:) Creative wishes with a dash of inspiration kimi summer