This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 7/15/2011 6:29 PM PDT
- lol dont be all show-offy and try to dominate the world. That's cliche and things always get out of hand. - Have a backup plan, just incase someone finds out. have a couple, if need be. - dont get distracted by women. XD - Stay hidden! and thats it :P
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/20/2011 4:16 AM PDT
-Don't leave your victims alone after you tie them up to be devoured by snapping alligators. _In fact, don't create elaborate death plans. Shoot the good guy.

Posted: 6/6/2011 3:13 PM PDT
Try to have intelligent people working for you instead of the usual cliche "silly" minions.

Posted: 12/29/2010 8:14 PM PST
any other thoughts? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

Posted: 7/13/2010 3:18 PM PDT
minions! of course! i can't believe I forgot minions. and costumes! excellent! Thanks!

Posted: 7/12/2010 7:37 PM PDT
I can 't think of many right now... -no flamboyant, cumbersome costumes -don't treat your minions badly or else they'll stab you in the back

Posted: 7/12/2010 2:50 PM PDT
So if you were to make a list of the things villains do wrong and why they lose, what would they be? I've got eleven and counting but I'm going to need a very long list and my brain is running out of thoughts. Here's what I've got to help you figure out what I'm asking. 1. Have a good villain name 2. Don’t laugh overly much 3. Keep your plans simple. 4. Be patient. 5. Don’t give your plans away. 6. Do not try to invent words. 7. Kill, don’t talk. 8. Learn how to shoot. 9. Evil grins are a no. 10. Don't be defined by your scheme. 11. Don’t Show Fear. Yes they can be a bit...ridiculous. The advice is allowed to be humorous. The tale's humorous. so. If you can think of anything, let me know. If you still don't get it, also let me know. thanks!