This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Use this forum to proudly let the community know that your masterpiece is finally complete!  Do not post here unless your work is COMPLETED.
Posted: 8/2/2011 8:47 PM PDT
Follow a young soul named Harmony on her journey through her life lessons on her way to discovering that she has a soul mate. Her story begins on the last day of her life on earth where she is Sarah Shaw. My name is Harmony, I have lived over five hundred different past lives. Most of them (the early ones anyway) have been complete full lives. It has been only recently that I have been having problems. I keep dying too early, and I am not reaching my “predetermined” death and I am ending up home early. Earth is like school for me, and school definitely ended early for me today. I was supposed to live until I was eighty five, but I only made it to fifteen. Where we live is referred to as Heaven when we are on earth, when we are here, we just call it home. The last life I came from when I was in Virginia had ended too early just like countless others right before it, and all of them had one soul in common besides me, ― Kaleb. But why? It seems every time I get around Kaleb down there something just goes very wrong. http://www.webook.com/project/Enlightened-1
Sign-Up or Login to Reply