This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Something not working the way it should?  Let us know here.
Posted: 6/20/2014 8:14 AM PDT
Dear Commoner,

Wrong side of the road?

You drive on the same side of the road as the French, and I think that concludes that argument.

Having said that, I do have access to a Royal Family I'm willing to sell, interested? It would make make a change to your usual Skull and Bones mob.

Off for a barbecue in the family grounds, another British invention by the way, despite was those criminals in Australia say.

Toodle Pip,

Lord Uplift
Secretary of the 'Bring Back The Pink Globe Society'.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/20/2014 8:03 AM PDT
My Lord,
I share the opinion of our Supreme Court that it is about as user-hostile as you can get. It is as open to interpretation as the Book of Mormon. Of course, it is clear as Waterford (complete with blue tinge) if you're a well-educated, white male head of household over a certain age, with large holdings. You drive on the wrong side of the road, too. :-)

Posted: 6/20/2014 7:47 AM PDT
Dear Sir/Madam,

I refer your good self to The Bill of Rights, which I believe was written by Brits, and ask if you think that is user unfriendly too?

Yours from the Old Country

Lord Uplift of Hootershire

Posted: 6/20/2014 6:47 AM PDT
Ha! A new twist to an old saw: Multiculturalism and confusion for all! As if anyone beyond our borders counted! Really!

Posted: 6/20/2014 3:28 AM PDT

WEbook_One

Funny you should say that...

The original site was actually designed by Americans, but we thought we'd try and appeal to the glories of multiculturalism. So we asked a representative mix of one designer per continent, to contribute to the redesign. We argued in many languages, crossed many cultural boundaries, fought re-enactments of great historical conflicts, but in the end...

... we decided that we would leave the original counter-intuitive American design that no-one else had passed comment upon...

Posted: 6/17/2014 9:30 PM PDT
Is this site created/designed by non-americans? The menus have a whiff of Europe about them, and navigation is one of the most counter-intuitive I've seen. Hence I was wondering if it was designed by a Brit?