This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Publication Station > Anyone Know Some Good, Free Online Writing Sites?
Your publishing industry superstore; discussion of current trends, helpful resources and websites, query letter tips, writing contest information, and all else related to this dynamic industry.
Posted: 8/10/2011 6:44 AM PDT
You can check out http://writelydone.com No listing fee, get help for any point in the publication process from freelancers. It's a new site I created for authors and freelancers. I should make a separate thread for it.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/8/2010 1:29 AM PDT
If you're still looking, deviantart.com is good, though it isn't a writing site. It's mainly for graphic art, but literature is also accepted. If you do join dA, look me up!

Posted: 4/18/2010 7:13 PM PDT
http://www.absolutewrite.com The Share Your Word forum is first rate and the query letter crit forum, better known as "Query Letter Hell" is the best ever. Also tons of info on agents and publishers, those to submit to and those to avoid (never, ever, ever go near Publish America!)

Posted: 3/14/2010 2:15 PM PST
A good site is http://www.redbubble.com. It is a diverse site. An initial frustration is a lack of comments. That changes, however, as people come to know your writing. Cheers, Parodironic

Posted: 10/4/2009 3:22 AM PDT
youngwriterssociety.com has been very helpful to me, if you're still looking.

Posted: 8/17/2009 4:25 PM PDT
Thank you everyone for all your tips and help! I have found more information on this site then I have in all the time I have been researching publishers! WHICH has been for quite the while now--lol

Posted: 8/17/2009 4:25 PM PDT
Thank you everyone for all your tips and help! I have found more information on this site then I have in all the time I have been researching publishers! WHICH has been for quite the while now--lol

Posted: 7/10/2009 3:25 AM PDT
www.mibba.com is really good. I don't like it as much as webook but its still a good place to post your stories.

Posted: 6/29/2009 4:37 PM PDT
Writing.com, most definately. You can even get people to upgrade you to higher levels for free. its a great site.

Posted: 5/30/2009 9:58 PM PDT
www.triond.com you actually get paid if a site purchases your work.

Posted: 4/27/2009 3:45 AM PDT
I checked out all the pages but none is as good as webook x)

Posted: 4/23/2009 2:26 PM PDT
you should check: www.allpoetry.com www.storywrite.com wish ya luck feb

Posted: 4/4/2009 8:02 AM PDT
Hmm... I think I have a few things up my sleeve for ya! GaiaOnline.com ^^ This isn't exactly a writing site, but they have amazing writing forums, guilds, and writing contests ^.^ EditRed.com ^^ This is just like WEbook, but it has a better copyright protection contract and it's not as popular, so it'll be easier to keep track. The way that the link and privacy options are, are much better than the ones here on WEbook, too. But, if you're looking for feedback, the only thing that's better about that is that you can get viewers and feedback from others who are NOT from EditRed, but just link clickers~ Hope that helps, ~Misty Karen

Posted: 3/28/2009 12:08 PM PST
A good one is www.writing.com. It is free to join and open a basic account but you have the option of upgrading later on if you wish at the cost of about £30 a year.

Posted: 3/27/2009 1:24 PM PST

dfalan
Thanks for the links! That really helped a lot! I very much appreciate it! =]

Posted: 3/27/2009 8:41 AM PST
Okay, I have more writing accounts than I can actually count, so I'll give you some of the top of my head... www.fictionpress.com - Like fanfiction but for your own stories. www.youngwriters.com - This is for teens, kids etc. www.wattpad.com - You can get stories sent to your phone, and on the next some people have posted whole stories that are already published (Dracula for instance). I'm pretty sure I have more...just can't remember them at the moment. Always happy to help!

Posted: 3/21/2009 2:43 PM PST

dfalan
I absolutely LOVE WeBook, but I've been looking for more writing sites so I can write even more. If anyone has any idea where some FREE online writing sites are, then either message me or reply to this post. Thanks! =]