This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > PageToFame > Page to Fame Glitch/General Newbie Questions
Questions or comments about PageToFame? Let us know!
Posted: 6/3/2015 5:46 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi Resinoth, 

This sounds super odd - we'd usually suggest trying  repeat the action in a new browser. Firefox is always a good place to start. If you're still having problems uploading, email the support team on support@webook.com and they'll be able to give you some more specific help there. 

In terms of feedback, perhaps take a look through some of the groups where you can join in with genre-specific communities - otherwise joining the monthly challenges is a great way to meet new people as well.

Best of luck and happy writing!

Hannah from the WEbook Team
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/29/2015 6:33 AM PDT
Hi there! So I'm new to this particular website and have started looked into the forums and bulletins, reviewing some of the page to fame stuff, but when it comes to posting a page entry, the website keeps either a) glitching or b) telling me its uploaded something but then immediately insisting on my profile that I've never uploaded anything and should join in the fun! (But I already did website!!!! I ALREADY DID!)

Any ideas about this particular glitch (i.e. how to solve it)?

Also, any tips for a newbie on finding someone to exchange feedback with, ways to get readers (other than just going and starting to read other people's work, which I'm already working on and by the way, for anyone interested, I would be happy to do). I'm excited at the prospect of online writing exchange. I never have time to join a writing group in real life, and I rather enjoy the anonymity this provides. As such, I'd love to find a way to make this site work for me, but so far I find it to be a little bit of a let down.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply