This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A place to post your ideas for new writing challenges, and thoughts on the current challenge.
Posted: 10/18/2010 5:29 PM PDT
Well the 1000-1200 word count I just kind of pulled out of the air, I just knew I wanted a longer submission than the 200 in the challenges. Taking your point about time, I have modified the word count to between 600 and 1200. This keeps the longer limit for people who want to write more, like me, but shortens it up for those who do not have the time. Truly, I do not have much of an idea about time to write, have just done 200- and 50- word things so far - and those did not take to long, I hope that you will consider it with the shorter word count, even if you drop in for one. :)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/18/2010 12:35 PM PDT
I'd be interested in participating but with shorter challenges. I always feel compelled to comment on those who comment on mine but don't have the time for 2,000 words a pop. I could see doing this with a 500 word limit, but at the same time, I don't want to alter your design because it's your group.

Posted: 10/18/2010 9:16 AM PDT
For those stopping by here who like to do these challenges, I have started a group for doing a different kind of challenge, on a regular basis. If anyone is interested in participating, feel free to join (and send me a word). Once I have a few members, I will start the first challenge. http://www.webook.com/community/groupInfo.aspx?gId=f0a81aaebb3b46eda90624402cc0028c