This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Brainstorming and Plot Doctoring > Vampires, werewolves and domination...read it?
Help Wanted!  No idea how to actualize your spy story?  Need a creative way kill off a character?  Searching for a conflict that will propel your fantasy novel.  This is the place for a friendly kick in the right direction, complete with "adoption" threads.
Posted: 3/30/2013 9:58 AM PST
Hello Pent This might work if you play it for laughs, but as a serious story I don't think it has much potential. All the best with your writing. Warmest regards Riis
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/2/2011 5:17 AM PDT

Beruthiel
To be honest, this sounds horribly derivative. You MAY have an original & gripping story in mind - you just haven't 'sold' it here. Also you want to bear in mind, that vampires and werewolves are very big at the moment. But writing a book takes time. So, by the time you have finished, you almost certainly will be writing in the genre that was the *last* big thing. That means that even if your book is brilliant, it will be harder to sell. If your story still inspires you though - you should go ahead regardless!

Posted: 3/26/2011 7:29 PM PST
Ok so i haven't written anything yet, i'm still getting my ideas together, but the basic idea about it is that Vampires have grown in numbers over the last 30 years...they have grown that much in 30 years that it's more than in the previous 300 years. So now they have decided that they wouldn't just simply wait around for their numbers to dwindle and go back to average, they wanted to win. So their leader (getting a cool name together) takes over the werewolves, makes them slaves...then starts to take over the humans...the werewolves and humans fight back...shazam, what do you think?