This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 2/20/2016 9:08 AM PST
Hey there! Your story sounds epic! I'd really love to help you out, I too have a story that I'm working on that I would eventually like to make into a comic or a zine. It would be great to swap feedback. Message me if you're interested!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/19/2016 2:27 PM PST
Greetings Davevito,

Your summary sounds interesting, I'd gladly swap reviews with you! Expect to see some feedback soon.

Cheers,
Matthew

Posted: 2/19/2016 12:35 PM PST
I would love some feedback on my fantasy novel work in progress, Grim:A Reaper's War. its a new epic fantasy set in the near future.

Summary:
When Xavier is bitten by a werewolf, he is forced to part take in an ancient war between warring tribes of supernatural creatures. Reluctantly he does so, following every order given to him but something goes wrong on his first real mission. From there the real story unfolds as he learns there is a much bigger war on a much bigger scale and that he is to lead a rebellion.

I would be happy to do a review for review but i would prefer fantasy or scifi. and please no romance. :) i hope you enjoy what i have posted!