This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 8/30/2009 1:56 PM PDT

Trying
The warmth after my days of suffering was more welcome than than... a breath of clean air after an eternity drowning. the sweet revenge of watching him wither in pain after all the years of his abuse. a cool drop of fresh water during the eternal fire of hell. the soft touch of your young daughters fingertips on your face after a year at war. getting a post card in the mail. clean sheets on the bed after a long day. the school bell announcing summer break!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/30/2009 7:05 AM PDT
okay maybe that was a bit overdone.

Posted: 8/30/2009 7:05 AM PDT
And then came the heat, delicious, satisfying, almost lustful, in a way. After my days of ice-drenched and hopeless suffering, it was more welcome than the promise of a thousand lovers, a million full moons, a hundred nights.

Posted: 8/13/2009 6:36 AM PDT
"The heat/warmth after my days of icy suffering was more welcome than/as welcome as____________" The warmth after my days of icy suffering was as welcome as the air I breath

Posted: 8/12/2009 11:30 PM PDT
Haha they're not *that* stupid. You should've heard what my mom came up with. Anyway, those both sorta work and I appreciate you taking the time to assist me with my humble problem.

Posted: 8/12/2009 9:08 PM PDT
The warmth after my days of icy suffering was more welcomed that a good lay after a month on a Navy Sub. The heat after my days of icy suffering was as welcomed as the kiss of my lover. Hey, you said no matter how stupid. Careful what you ask for.

Posted: 8/12/2009 6:56 PM PDT
I need something that completes this: "The heat/warmth after my days of icy suffering was more welcome than/as welcome as____________" Please help! Anything will do; even if it's really stupid, it might in some weird way help me.