This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > The Water Cooler > Newbies > Newbies: Discovered the monthly challenges yet?
New to WEbook? Get started here.
Posted: 7/31/2015 3:26 AM PDT
I was going to help but I see you've already posted and assume you have seen you can revise after posting.

In fact, I have commented on your story so that just shows you the quality of my memory. Pity me, I am old.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/29/2015 2:05 AM PDT
So I'm new here and I've got a submission for the July Challenge. I've saved a draft but I haven't hit the "Post for Feedback" button yet, mainly because I don't know what'll happen when I do. Is that the equivalent of a "submit" button? The page says you have to post for feedback to be considered, so I'm wondering whether I'll still be able to revise my story even if I post it for feedback. Hope you can help!

Posted: 5/22/2015 4:55 AM PDT
Just wondered how many Newbies on WeBook are aware of the monthly challenges?  They're a great way to jump into the site and get to know some of the members here.  And on top of that, they have the potential to stretch those writing muscles and gather some useful feedback on your writing style, structure, etc... I've always found the participants a friendly bunch!

You can find the link to the current monthly challenge on your home page, along with a list of the previous month's winners. 

Why not give it a go?  Read, join in, leave and receive feedback... it's that simple.

Best of Luck and Happy Writing!