This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > Bulletin Board > Report Bugs > Forum post not uploaded AGAIN! Sporadic problem?
Something not working the way it should?  Let us know here.
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:13 AM PDT
Thanks Hannah.  I hope there's an easy answer to this... but something tells me 'probably not', so apologies to 'the doc' ahead of any headache he gets over this!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/26/2015 6:00 AM PDT

hlk88

We have disabled the ability to post live links as this was being exploited by spam bots to post on the forums and in fake member profiles. I'll ask the doc if we can find a way around this that won't compromise the current spam filters.

Hannah

Posted: 5/22/2015 5:01 AM PDT
Yup, definitely a problem with the link (even though it was a link to the WeBook May challenge page) because I successfully posted my topic without the link, but when I tried putting the it in a reply, THAT didn't post.

Is there a way that you can stop the posting of outside links, but those associated with WeBook are okay?

Posted: 5/22/2015 3:50 AM PDT
Trying to upload a post to the 'Newbie' forum.  I know that WeBook are trying to cut down on Spammers, and that links may trigger the kind of security that stops a post going live, but in this case, I'm trying to post a link that is ON WeBook. (the link to the May challenge)

Hope you can help?