This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > Needing feedback in exchange for feedback.
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 4/26/2014 3:22 PM PDT
I'll give you some feedback for your story if you give me some feedback in return.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/18/2014 8:09 AM PST
Well alright, that's a good trade. I'll do it.

By the way, I've already fixed the foreword if you're interested. 

I didn't intend to shove the story, though. I just wanted to give anyone who was unfamiliar the jest of the original story to pave the way to my own.

I look Forward to your comments, and I hope to read your work.

------------Signed, Raeford Hightower

Posted: 3/16/2014 7:17 AM PST
http://www.webook.com/project/After-Life-Blues
Hi, I will read your story and give you advice. If you do the same with me.

Posted: 3/8/2014 9:05 AM PST
Well alright, thank you kindly.

Of course, i have to warn you,-things really take off fast as far as the plot goes.

I'll try to read your story sometime.

Posted: 3/6/2014 10:46 PM PST
Hello, I am Pasquala Olivier, I am short story writer, I would love to read your project, I love me some horror, I will try and read the whole thing asap. I will leave a review for each chapter, depending on my schedule, I should have reviewed all of it in eh 3-5 days, as I'm reading other requests as well. I would appreciate if you would review my project, it simply a short story any feedback constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted: 3/4/2014 12:30 PM PST
Hello, my name is Raeford Hightower. I am a junior novelist, and my big project is a second chapter to Stephen King's, "Christine", the title of which is, "Blood and Chrome".

If you'd care to spend a couple of minutes, I've posted the first thirteen chapters on this site, and I look forward to seeing your comments.

Thank you for listening to my request.

I'll be glad to return the favor to the utmost of my capacity, and y'all have my word.

My profile name is Rae4d Hightower if you wish to take me up on my offer.