This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Questions or comments about PageToFame? Let us know!
Posted: 8/29/2013 9:07 AM PDT

pdsa1
Yes I guess you right, it just surprised me a lot; i guess there are fools about. I will contact if any more.

Thanks for you support and help.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/28/2013 8:44 AM PDT

hlk88

That's a great point HorseDragon. Some people just like to be cruel because they have nothing better to do with their time. You should focus on your writing pdsa1, and not on the people who are trying to discourage you with unkind words. 

pdsa1: On a site note, we have made the problem into a topic for public discussion and as a result we have come back with some really interesting solutions, such as an option to 'rate the rater', all of which I am sure you are aware.

We hope that the unkind comments have now stopped and as I said before, if you receive any more, please e-mail some screenshots to info@webook.com.

Posted: 8/27/2013 2:14 PM PDT
Well, isn't that a fine 'how do you do'? I'm new here, so I don't know much about what is normal for this site. However, here is my take on it:

Does this site require that critics be anonymous? If so, then YouTube-esque comments like 'Moronic go and work in McDonald or something' should probably be expected. With no accountability comes the power to be drunken fool. My first reaction to reading something like that would be akin to: "Oh look, a self-righteous <expletive deleted>," and simply ignore it. My mental trash bin is full of such sophomoric comments. I hope you receive satisfaction in your quest for justice.

My suggestion, in the event that you have no other recourse, is to wave it off for what it is: ignorant and indicative of nothing.

Posted: 8/24/2013 12:57 AM PDT

pdsa1
I wanted to understand why people would think it is fine to call people's work moronic? 

If they are continuing to be idiots: I want them to be named and shamed please help me out. 
I am not going to be called a moron.  I am very offended by that and if you know who it is. 

Please report it. 

Who ever you are who posted that comment ' Never ever rate my Page to fame submissions again' 

' Moronic go and work in McDonald or something."