This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Your one and only place in the forums to introduce your project.  Include enough information in your overview to make us say, "Hey, I've got to put down my cheesburger, turn off the TV, and read this."  Include a link for easy access.
Posted: 5/9/2014 8:27 AM PDT
I just posted an entry on this forum, titled I'm revising an already published novel .  However, I accidently clicked three times, instead of one, so the entry up three times.  I don't know if I can delete two of them.  If possible, could you delete them, so only one entry shows up?  Thank you.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/15/2010 1:10 AM PST
Hmmmm... :) Could do, but.... nahhhh.

Posted: 10/15/2010 6:04 PM PDT
Poetlife
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! What a joke?When I have been roped into this request before?!!!!!!!!!!! & submitted my projects-I have only received abuse.From some of your so called members & Groups.NOT MY LOSS IS IT WE BOOK? Poetlife.

Posted: 1/7/2010 1:13 PM PST
It is most helpful for one to put the genre of the project in the thread title :o)

Posted: 12/31/2009 8:23 AM PST
Yes, it is a bit vague. It is not necessarily a feedback forum, we have one of those below. The purpose here should be to invite people onto your project. To explain what you are currently working on and/or in need of particular help in a particular area. A Collaborative Project. This is a good spot to ask for submissions to your existing project or to entice people to join your project. The Heading should include the genre as it will make it easier for readers to sort thru the jumble. A link should be provided in the body for ease of access. If you have already posted in the Official Feedback Swap forum, do not post again here as it will be deleted. If you plead for feedback in the topic heading it will be deleted.