This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Illustrators and Artists > need artist who knowa clthing design
Perfect words without the perfect artwork? Meet your match in our illustrators forum.
Posted: 3/3/2011 8:07 AM PST
Have you ever tried looking for illustrators in outsourcing sites like oDesk, elance, freelancer, etc.? It could be a great place aside from these kinds of forums when you are offshore outsourcing. You don't have to worry about service providers since you can always check their profile and what you see in their profiles are their rate (per hour), their portfolios, ratings and feedback from previous employer whom they've worked with. So it's really easy to look for artists in outsourcing sites. You can also post job requirements there and when you post one, make sure to post complete details so that service providers will know and understand what you are looking for. For more information and guidelines in hiring someone offshore, you can check out this blog: http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/02/22/the-top-6-outsourcing-sites-and-how-to-use-them It speaks of the top 6 outsourcing sites and tips in looking to hire people offshore. G'Luck!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/8/2010 12:53 PM PDT
Hello. Are you still looking for someone to illustrate for you?

Posted: 1/18/2010 9:19 AM PST
Hi there, I have a great interest in the job. Please feel free to contact me on jennali@hotmail.co.uk.

Posted: 1/16/2009 7:34 PM PST
Hey I was wondering if there's an illustrater who would be able to draw a school uniform for my novel. Post here if interested and I'll give you the details