This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Completed Manuscripts > "Redeeming Kinsley" is finished!
Use this forum to proudly let the community know that your masterpiece is finally complete!  Do not post here unless your work is COMPLETED.
Posted: 2/18/2010 11:54 PM PST
This sounds interesting. I'll give it a read.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/27/2010 8:21 AM PST
congratulations on your accomplishment!

Posted: 1/21/2010 2:25 PM PST
I woke up in a drab little room. A stuffy room. A haunted room. The bed was hard and the temperature a little too warm for my taste. I sat up, not remembering how or when I had gotten there. "Ms. Mullen? Your first session is in a couple of moments," said a man in a white, starchy uniform in the doorway of the scary little room. -------------------------------------------------- At 18 years old, Kinsley Mullen was a good kid. Never got into trouble, got good grades, listened to her father. But Mike Piros changes all of that. Three years later, Kinsley finds herself in a strange facility after she takes a boning knife to her wrists. There, under the guidance of her quirky, grandfatherly counselor, Espy, Kinsley relives her past through hypnosis. Espy helps her to reconcile the events that led her his sofa -- the violent relationship with Mike and the unthinkable choices that she would make to keep his love. Can the Espy help her overcome her infatuation? Can she get past the guilt she feels? Can the love of her life-long best friend, Tim, save her before it's truly too late? Redeeming Kinsley is a story about love, lust, domestic violence, and the ends to which we'll go to keep someone in our lives. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated! http://www.webook.com/project/Redeeming-Kinsley