This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > Feedback of my new book SURVIVAL INSTINCT
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 8/7/2016 9:52 PM PDT
(Although I would much rather email the rest of the story to you rather than continuing to copy & paste from MS word.)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/7/2016 9:40 PM PDT
Hi, I am new to this website, but I would be more than willing to read your book if you review mine! Mine is over 200 pages, and is called The Crack in the Eggshell. I will be willing to read it all. Mine is also a work in progress. Part of the issue is, my writing style has changed slightly since writing it so you might notice slight changes in the author's voice. Also, I used to be really into redundant descriptions, so there is a TON of redundant phrases. But I'm working on it! 
Thank you!

Posted: 7/5/2016 11:17 PM PDT
Hi there! I would really appreciate if you you could read my new book, Survival Instinct, and in return I would gladly review your own work! Mine it's quite a lengthy story but I will be more than happy if you read it all, or at least the last chapters.
It's a work in progress, it's not a finished story yet.
Thank you!