This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 10/1/2017 6:52 AM PDT
Hey, haven't completed my story yet but I would love to have some feedback to check how it is going and to see if it is good or not. 

My name is Amy Dracula and this is my story....

I don't remember a lot about my past, only that I lived in a place in England and that I was different before... before I was attacked, but then again I can't really remember that either. I only saw blonde hair, hair so pale it might have been white.

I woke up in a place called Garside, I had no idea where that was, who I was but I was found by two hunters (well that's what I call them anyway), they told me their names were James and Jack. They found me in the woods with teeth marks on my neck and blood being secreted from my mouth and eyes. I didn't wake up for two weeks. It still amazes me how they would find a random girl in the woods and do something as generous as to look after her for two weeks without even knowing who she is and possibly putting themselves in danger.
I didn't even know what I was when I woke up, but neither did they. I would vomit up the food they fed me while unconscious but I never seemed to get any thinner. I never even moved. They even thought I was dead at first because I wasn't breathing, I didn't have any colour in my cheeks, I was unnaturally pale but I had a heartbeat, I had a pulse. But they never gave up on me. They gave me a chance and for that, I will be forever grateful. Since then, I've been travelling around, trying to find out who I am, what I am.... and who I was before March 3rd, 2016.
FLASHBACK
I was driving down a back road, when I pulled over...for some reason I can't remember.... I don't know what happened next, I woke up in the forest, I stumbled to get up when I was kicked to the ground again, I saw a man standing over me, he had blonde hair, hair so pale it might have been white. I remember him saying to me;
"run" and that's what I did. Next thing I know is I'm running through the woods.... then darkness.
FLASHBACK END

Please feedback soon, many thanks Amy Dracula
Sign-Up or Login to Reply