This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > The Genre Café > Humor & Satire Forum > Hi, I could really use some help
Start laughing!
Posted: 11/16/2009 12:43 AM PST
"And thank you for your submission to 'That's Fucking Ridiculous' which you managed to do without help ... it was the single most pointless crappiest ramble that I ever had the fortune to read" Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwww THANK you! That is music to my ears! LOL! And thanks again for all your help!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/15/2009 2:50 AM PST
Hi and welcome Vafann (sounds Swedish!) Each projects lists on the side whether it is open to all or by invitation. In other words if you are able to post a sub on any project, it is open for anyone and you don't need approval. However, the project leader may not feel it meets the criterion and remove it (as I have done five times with one individual from TFR who wasn't quite getting the point of it at first (but we're still friends). I personally write in my Word programme and then cut and paste the whole thing into the project. And thank you for your submission to 'That's Fucking Ridiculous' which you managed to do without help ... it was the single most pointless crappiest ramble that I ever had the fortune to read - exactly what we look for there! It was a great contribution to TFR and it impressed me from the start, and made me hold that opinion all the way through (and it nearly matches the level of my own ridiculousness!) I hope we can look forward to more of the same from you.

Posted: 11/14/2009 12:55 AM PST
Hi, I´m completely new here and I don´t understand how things work around here. I´ve asked a question in the FAQ forum, and I´ve asked a moderator the same question but it seems that there aren´t really many people online here or something since no one has answered me yet. I have found a project that I would like to contribute a submission to, the "That´s fucking ridiculous" project, but I don´t know if I should just paste in the short story into the project forum without some kind of approval from the project leader or not, he hasen´t been online either since I became a member yesterday. How do things like that work around here? Am I supposed to somehow post it in my homepage or something first? I really don´t understand how anything works. I´ve been a member of another writing site for over 5 years, but it looks totally different from this one and seems to work differently as well, so I´m really confused. Any help would really be appreciated.