This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Perfect words without the perfect artwork? Meet your match in our illustrators forum.
Posted: 6/24/2011 1:39 AM PDT
Hi, I am a fresh graduate from LASALLE college of the arts, Singapore specialized in visual communications,(image and comm.) do take a look at my online portfolio http://shouldihavesmilingeyestoday.blogspot.com/search/label/art email me if you are interested :Farkyar@hotmail.com Thanks Kai
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/4/2011 8:48 PM PDT
Hey, amateur illustrators, non-amateur illustrators who clicked the topic title for fun, and people who are lost. For the third group: click the back button, hit the backspace button, or swipe three fingers backwards on Macbooks (and let's face it, everyone here is an artist, they all have macs). Now, for the non-illustrators who clicked the topic for no reason, I am not talking to you but feel free to stay, there's lemonade in the corner. Alright, now to business. But not really, because I'm not a businessman. I'm a writer who wants to see his creation realized, which is exactly where you, young amateur illustrators, come in. I cannot pay you, I have no idea what needs to be done after my story is illustrated, and I can't think of a third negative even though this sentence flows better if there are three things in it. But, I have a script, I have a story I've been working on for four years, and I have the mind to know it's good. So what do you have? Hands that can draw and a visually oriented mind, which is exactly what I need. So post me or message here, if this sounds good to you somehow, you know who you are. The rest of you get out, the lemonade is gone.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply