This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A place for Round 3 Raters (and writers!) to discuss their experiences
Posted: 9/2/2013 6:51 PM PDT
I just joined today and rated 5... didn't know rating was so rare, so I'll try to contribute more tomorrow, after I've done some more editing!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/18/2013 6:23 AM PDT
Mickey, I'm glad you're jumping in. Unfortunately, many join the site, submit their entries, and don't review.

This site is going through a lot of changes, and I know the P2F system is one of them, as Hannah mentioned last week. Hopefully, when the new P2F is rolled out, along with WeBook's plan for it, it will generate motivation and a higher quality of entries.

It was my goal to rate 5 entries a day. I had been doing that until other more urgent projects demanded my attention. Between writing, homeschooling my children, editing for my friends, jujutsu, and carving out time for my husband, my time is limited. However, I rated a few entries yesterday, and I plan to start rating several a week.

Posted: 8/16/2013 6:53 PM PDT
So I noticed it's a little quiet around here, and I thought I'd add something we can all talk about. How do you rate?

Just a few days ago I decided to sit down and rate just over 100 1 and 5 page entries in almost every category. Now, this only came after many months of near silence with only a rating here or there, but the prompt was that I finally had 10 ratings - and at least five were from recent weeks. I figured, hey, if WEbook is on an upswing, and PageToFame is on an upswing, why don't I give it a push? (Hit me up for reviews by the way, I'd love to help out!) So my new rating plan is this: 5 to 10 a week, and 10 to 20 for every rating I recieve. I figure that I'm doing my part, and it will at least help a little, right?

Anyway, what do you think? How do you rate, what is enough, what is too little? And I hope my ratings help you out!