This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

An online poetry forum that covers it all: meter, verse, style, content, inspiration--and much more.
Posted: 4/29/2011 4:50 PM PDT
Thanks for the TIP webook team member. I mostly come on here once a month to talk to myself.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/29/2011 8:26 AM PDT
Following a question to support, I thought I'd address here a topic that comes up from time to time, particularly from poets. As is the case with virtually all online editors, the editor you use to create content on WEbook is significantly limited compared to a tool such as Word. In particular, you cannot choose arbitrary line or paragraph spacing. But you can choose whether to use single or double line spacing. Pressing the Enter key inserts a "paragraph break", which normally renders using double line spacing. You can insert a "line break" by using Shift+Enter. Line breaks typically render as single spaced. Note the effect in the editor itself is the same so you can't tell the difference, but you see it when you view it within the project. Line breaks are not unique to our editor. They are very useful in Word, not so much for spacing but for example if you are in the middle of a bullet (or number) list and you want to break the line but not start a new bullet. Happy writing, The WEbook Team
Sign-Up or Login to Reply