This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

For questions and concerns about AgentInbox, suggestions for improvement, and success stories.
Posted: 9/24/2014 6:56 PM PDT
I have heard back many times in the last few months so yes...
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/9/2013 12:52 PM PDT
Any follow-up?

Posted: 6/11/2013 3:50 AM PDT

Hi LizbethRose We've just got back from BEA (Book Expo America) and we met with many of the Agents personally. All of them assured us that they were still accepting and processing submissions. It's very difficult for us to check what's actually happening though! If a particular problem develops, then we can address it - so it's up to you all to let us know if something seems broken. Thanks!

Posted: 5/29/2013 1:18 PM PDT
I know that I submitted queries through AgentInbox right before the site went down, and I definitely still got responses from agents. None of them lead to a deal, but several times I made it to the final read before I was rejected (which is a positive thing). I just submitted another round of queries through it, so we'll see if the new Webook staff is keeping up with it still (I hope they are, that service was awesome) in the next couple of days. I doubt too many of the agents have changed their contact info in a year, and I know that when I tried to query certain agents it would tell me if they are or are not accepting new queries at this time, which is also a plus. We'll just have to see if people are manning the desks so to speak.

Posted: 5/28/2013 10:34 PM PDT
So, I was just looking through the posts here, and noticed that no one has actually posted anything about AgentInbox in two years!? So, since no one has been talking about it since the reboot, I'd like to ask, is it still up and running, then? With all the same agents and such?? I've never actually submitted anything to AgentInbox, haven't managed to finish anything for it yet. But now I'm hoping to get something finished in the next few months that I would like to submit, so I'd like to be sure that it's actually still working all right since the reboot. Like, is the list at least currently updated? I mean, has anyone perhaps changed their contact information? Do they all still pay any attention to Webook manuscripts? I'm just curious here, and hoping that everything is still in top working order when I am ready to submit something.