This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > Bulletin Board > Report Bugs > Update page - NOT Updating
Something not working the way it should?  Let us know here.
Posted: 8/6/2013 7:36 PM PDT
I'm having trouble as a rater.  For the past twenty-four hours I've attempted to rate the same one page selection - when I enter my score the page freezes up and stays that way - eventually my only choice is to exit the site.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/6/2013 5:55 PM PDT
Poetlife
I AGREE.
I am an OLD Webooker,(Now a NEW one?!) 

I tried to point out this error also. (And  others.) Got an email today - saying a comment had been addded when as far as I can see it was 2010.?! This is 2013.
I am already put off -as are many are-with all the going on here.
Poetlife.

Posted: 8/6/2013 1:21 PM PDT
A couple of NEW WeBookers are having problems uploading their work.
Their submissions display in one chunk - with no paragraphs or indents.

They then get critiqued for not using paragraphs and indents.

This is gonna put people OFF big time.

Dollys

Posted: 7/18/2013 1:21 AM PDT
Poetlife
AlinaVoyce- I have just read your comment even though written in 2010. In 2013 I still have problems with my updates?! Eg; My Entres in the Webook challenge don't show up as if I have entered-(my other work dosen't show up either?!) Only comments left show up?! I hope New webook team fix this problem too?

Posted: 9/12/2010 9:28 AM PDT
My updates won't show up for days at a time. I won't get messages until at least the next day, and the last time updates took a long time to show up, it took about six days. And I have the problem with the feedback sometimes.

Posted: 9/7/2010 4:19 AM PDT
My updates have now stopped working AGAIN!!! :( Nothing showing since 3rd September - although I know by checking manually that there has been projects I'm following with chapters uploaded and feedback left on my own work.... Sorry Gary, but whatever you did - it's broken again!!

Posted: 9/2/2010 2:27 AM PDT
Thanks Gary - have to say, don't envy you your job! :) Computers are great - but when things go wrong they tend to go wrong BIG!!!

Posted: 9/1/2010 11:54 AM PDT
we had some problems with the site yesterday but everything should be working normally again now, sorry for any inconvenience this caused.

Posted: 8/31/2010 5:50 PM PDT
I think kreeves106 was probably just being lazy and not posting for a few days but we can blame it on the lack of updates so she doesn't feel so bad. I've noticed the lack of updating has gotten worse over the last week and now it keeps knocking me off with a message that says "oops, something went wrong" - ya think?? I guess I'll have to go do some editing now since I can't procrastinate by bouncing around WeBook :(

Posted: 8/30/2010 11:02 AM PDT
I've noticed that my update page isn't working properly. Firstly, there has been some feedback left on my work that I haven't been notified of on my update page and secondly, when new chapters are uploaded on projects that I am following and leaving feedback for, that too isn't being shown. One example is a project by kreeves106. My last update on the project said that chapter 3 had been uploaded. However, when I checked for myself, because I thought it had been a while since she had posted anything, I found that there were two more chapters on there! Is there a problem with the updates page program?