This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A place for Round 3 Raters (and writers!) to discuss their experiences
Posted: 3/1/2014 4:43 PM PST
None of those are comments I ever wrote. The person I refer to as the slasher is absolutely down on everybody's work. There was one submission I rated a 5. I only give 5s to really good submissions. I think the slasher gave it a 2. I don't know if it was him obviously but it had his feel.

I don't know what your submission is about but you are obviously having trouble getting it accepted by the Webook community. If you would want to send me a copy, I could look it over and see what your problems are. I would rewrite it if I have the time. I don't charge for this service but I do want to see authors succeed. Keywizard
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/1/2014 11:17 AM PST

Got on one comment but low rating over all the submissions is there the fabled 'knife'.?

Posted: 2/28/2014 4:32 PM PST
I'm not sure what you are saying. Are those comments you got on a single submission or are they from several submissions?

Posted: 2/28/2014 4:18 PM PST

Do you think this could be the Slasher?

Number 6
This person is next to illterate. Rating 1
The writing is VERY rough in fact, it sounds like it was either written by a very young person or a nonEnglish speaker. Rating 1
If it's going to be a graphic novel it needs to be storyboarded. This is boring and the character's are uninteresting. Rating 1
moronic. Go and be a waiter at MCDonalds or something. Rating 1
The spelling is atrocious and hard to follow. The story as presented is predicable and boring. Rating 1
Scattered and weird. Rating 1

Posted: 1/6/2014 11:05 AM PST
I'm guessing but I would say you haven't been on the site for a long time. I've been on here 3 or 4 years now. I recall a couple submissions(gone now) where it looked like a 6 year old who couldn't spell just pounded on the keys. I try to be charitable. If you come across Rules for Rating, I wrote that. In it, I go through my whole philosophy of rating submissions.

Posted: 1/6/2014 8:19 AM PST
I have never read a submission that I rated 1. It would have to be really really bad.  If there is a story of some kind and mostly compete sentences it deserves at least a 2. 

Posted: 12/23/2013 8:40 AM PST
I think the Slasher has hit again. On my latest submission, I got a 1 for my first vote. That in itself is admittedly not evidence. However, I recently rated several submissions. They were competently written, no punctuation or spelling errors, but they didn't grab me. I gave them 3s. Somebody gave them 1s. I reserve 1s for atrocious spelling, long random sentence fragments, and jumping from thought to thought. Any thoughts on the subject out there?