This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

For questions and concerns about AgentInbox, suggestions for improvement, and success stories.
Posted: 4/27/2010 6:54 PM PDT
http://www.webook.com/forums/messageIndex.aspx?topic=a00c51e898234ea79aafc32b1867bdfc&fview=true
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/19/2010 10:00 PM PDT
Okay, so you have ONE major success story? Big deal. Your going to lose a TON of people if you make them pay for it right now. Sorry, but one major success story isn't enough to make me want to go ahead and pay for you. Not to mention, that's a high price you're expecting people to pay with that one major success story. Was that what you were waiting for? Now I feel like I've just been lured in. You should wait to get bigger and better and have more than one major success story before making people pay almost 30 dollars for a system that still seems to be a bit faulty - via what some members have said. I'm sorry, but I think this is a little too early and your just going to lose interested people. I think it's a hasty choice - yeah it's popular now, but when your forced to pay for it, well it won't be popular for long.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply