This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > The Writing Challenges > THE WRITE IN is at #6 on Authonomy
A place to post your ideas for new writing challenges, and thoughts on the current challenge.
Posted: 5/18/2011 4:18 PM PDT
Greetings fellow WEbooker! E M Delaney here. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to those of you whom I do not know, and thank those of you I do for the valuable interaction we have shared here on WEbook. If you are a regular in the ‘Challenges’ you’ve no doubt read some of my little stories and I have read yours. WEbook is a great community, filled with talented people and a great place to hang out. I am also a member of Authonomy, a Harper-Collins sponsored website for authors. Recently, after many months of hard work, my book, THE WRITE IN, has reached a ranking of #6 there, of the thousands of books posted. I’m a mere one space off the Editor’s Desk so I’m trying to drum up enough support to make it rise that one more spot. YOU can be a big help, if of course, you would be willing. Please know that I sure would appreciate it. Here is the link to my book page on Authonomy so you can read the synopsis and if you aren’t familiar with the site, you can explore it. Signing up is easy and of course, completely free. http://www.authonomy.com/books/30862/the-write-in/ PITCH / HOOK: Truck driver Lester Moore leads every major poll in the country for President of the United States. The thing is, he isn’t running. I really appreciate any effort you can make in regard to my request and appreciate your consideration. My very best to you. Sincerely, Emmett (E M Delaney)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply