This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

An online poetry forum that covers it all: meter, verse, style, content, inspiration--and much more.
Posted: 8/27/2011 11:06 PM PDT
This is really good and very true!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/2/2011 5:16 PM PDT
This was incredibly interesting, especially with the fact that robotic technology is evolving at such an alarming rate, something similar could. just. be. in our not - so - semi - immediate future (lol)!! When I read this I imagined a life full of robotic people - tranquilized and made for violence yet all under Government control, which would be rather frightening. Then, to some I would imagine, quite exhilarating and appealing as well for a chance at some anarchy and rebelliousness. Quite captivating, thanks for taking me 'out of the moment' - for a moment. =D

Posted: 4/28/2010 9:19 AM PDT
This is great, I like it.

Posted: 4/20/2010 4:46 AM PDT
Please be honest with this poem and tell me what you think. Killing Machines Left. Right. Left. Right. The footsteps of the clones as they march past. At first we were amazed when machinery became human-like., robots. But now Humans are like machines; no longer children in cots. So we feel fear for them not amazement at them when they march past. Thier footsteps perfectly syncronised, every movement as one. Fear in the eyes of very few, excitment in the eyes of all others. This is what they were built to do. They have been moulded and shaped by the government. Murderers; killers; destroyers; machines. But they can still lose life, still cry and scream. They are worthless to the government then. obsolete.