This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > Bulletin Board > FAQs: Help for Writers on WEbook > What do you mean by "submissions"?      "?
Help for writers who want to use WEbook like a pro.
Posted: 7/20/2015 8:22 AM PDT

CountZero

Hi Mr Billy D,
hlk88 is away at the moment so I'm getting back to you regarding your query. I'm CountZero, one of the Webook developers.
Submissions is simply the number of times a piece of work has been uploaded or 'submitted' for a project. In the case of Sangreville I can see that you've uploaded 11 chapters so it should say '11 Submissions' on your project, unless you have uploaded some chapters multiple times.
If you are happy that you have only submitted 11 chapters I'll look into why the project says 18.
Thanks

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/17/2015 7:56 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi Mr Billy D,

We'll have our support team look into this for you and either address the counting problem or provide some more information about the statistics given.

Hannah from the WEbook Team

Posted: 7/16/2015 6:36 AM PDT
On Monday I began posting chapters for my work in progress; a book titled "Sangreville".  I sent notifications to "all writers" in hope of receiving feedbacks.  This morning I found the book listed among the projects, where it say that the work has received "18 submissions".  I've checked the work, which has not only received no feedbacks, the number of reads is given as "0".  Does this mean there is a problem which has to be corrected?  If not, just what does webook.com mean by "submissions"?