This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

What's better than writing your masterpiece?  Putting it off until tomorrow.  Games, riddles, trivia, diversions, and other outlets of creative procrastination.
Posted: 5/19/2011 3:21 PM PDT
Yep. I'd take a hurl full of nails though.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/19/2011 1:28 PM PDT
I'm worried if theres no killing involved at ALL :( sad day dudes and dudettes

Posted: 5/19/2011 7:26 AM PDT

NavarCrow
I'm not worried about it killing me. I'm worried about me killing it.

Posted: 5/7/2011 5:01 PM PDT
Well what if the dragons were friendly? Like what if you could be a dragonrider or something?

Posted: 4/26/2011 12:48 AM PDT
Of course I wouldn't! DRAGONS!? I don't want to be trapped somewhere with dragons and monsters, I will have to pass and that oppertunity, close the portal and never speak of it again. As shocking as this next sentence may seem, I have more chance of living in society today.

Posted: 3/24/2011 9:09 AM PST
Maybe..If there was no point to stay here, I'd go to be able to make a difference somewhere.

Posted: 2/28/2011 11:49 AM PST

NavarCrow
What would be the point? Status doesn't hold that much appeal, when compared to the loss of your life.

Posted: 2/28/2011 5:40 AM PST
Hells yeah, pack a seriously thoroughly packed sack of shit and head out. why the hell stay here...but I think I'd hesitate maybe for lik ehalf a sec..but of course im completely dim-witted and dumb..I'd jump right in, grin and all. Would you?

Posted: 2/24/2011 11:15 PM PST
I had this thought after thinking about some stories I had read about people getting whisked off to other worlds and such and I had a question pop into my mind, a question which I will ask you. Take this scenario. You found some form of transportation between worlds(portal, wizard, flying monkey, etc), to a realm with magic dragons, giants, floating islands and all kinds of what ever epic fantasy stuff you could think of. In this realm everyone speaks the same language as you and there exist any number of opportunities to become someone of status if your willing to risk it. The catch is that once you're there, you can't go back, at all. You would have to leave behind your home, your, friends and your family forever while traversing a strange and unfamiliar place. Would you still go?