This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:23 AM PDT
I will come back and read later (at work now, so I can't devote a lot of attention to reading). I will give you some tips, though, because I've been in that situation before. - If you're stuck, try writing a different part of the story. Who said you have to write it in order? Maybe jumping forward and then coming back to fill in the missing parts will help you. Maybe if you know what you want the ending to be, write that and then come back to the rest later. - Don't worry about editing until you're done. Get it all out of your head first. That way it's all down on paper (er, word document) and you don't have to worry about forgetting ideas. Like I said I'll be back to read it, but if you need any other help feel free to message me! I've been writing for six years and I get stuck all the time.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/10/2011 7:26 PM PDT
Ok so I have this story and I'm like halfway through it (or so I think?) i'm starting to hit the climax of the story and i feel like I need a little more to it perhaps? I'm starting to question some of the stuff I've already written but I've gotten comments about how i shouldn't change anything because it's good the way it is so far. I just need some tips and advice please! Here's my story by the way: http://www.webook.com/project/Girl-of-Her-Dreams
Sign-Up or Login to Reply