This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Start laughing!
Posted: 9/5/2009 2:18 PM PDT
A change of plan, all the separate competitions are being amalgamated into one enormous Short story competition that covers all genres. The deadline for submissions is still two weeks before Hallowe'en, and the winner will be announced on Hallowe'en at 5 PM GMT. Good luck to you all, and tell your friends on Webook!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/5/2009 9:07 AM PDT
So you think you can make us laugh? I say prove it! I challenge you to write a short story of about 10,000 words to be chosen as the best Humourous or Satirical short story of Webook '09. The winner will be chosen, not by vote but by the Webook regulars, and the winner will hopefully recieve some sort of undecided reward (to be negotiated by Webook, although I think we can work out a free t-shirt and perhaps a webooker of the week badge for your profile) and will recieve added publicity and recognition for their work. So, still think you are good enough? Well all you have to do is submit your story by two weeks before Hallowe'en. The winner will be announced on the day before Hallowe'en, and will then recieve their prize. So go forth and cause snorts of goofy chuckling!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply