This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 4/3/2014 6:25 PM PDT
ok
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/17/2014 11:14 AM PST
I will review your story if you reivew mine. Three chapters for three chapters. Here is my link.http://www.webook.com/submission.aspx?p=a1ce2d659dee4a80a5a99d61cfd0a069&st=e40e8195764a4ff2b112e2a3...

Posted: 2/24/2014 6:16 PM PST
It's great to find that the conversations going on through this project are so positive!!

Thank you to those who have posted submissions. If I haven't yet i will be getting to them momentarily :D

I'm Super excited to read through all the submissions. If you haven't checked it out please feel free to!

Of course there are no requirements to give critiques although it is encouraged!

LINK TO PROJECT:
Dialogue--Constructive Critiques

Always room for one more SUBMISSION!

always yours,
~t.

Posted: 2/16/2014 11:03 PM PST
What an excellent response so far!!!

I'm Super excited to read through all the submissions. If you haven't checked it out please feel free to!

We have some great discussions going on as there are more critiquers than just myself pitching in. Of course there are no requirements to give critiques!

LINK TO PROJECT:

Always room for one more SUBMISSION!

yours,
~t.

Posted: 2/13/2014 3:48 PM PST
SUBMISSIONS to my project: 
......are guarenteed an Indepth critique from me... Check out the project!

Excited to READ your submissions!

~t.