This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

New to WEbook? Get started here.
Posted: 7/7/2015 3:42 AM PDT
Nope, didn't bore me.
Think you might have trouble attracting someone to write your idea out for you though.
However, if you do find someone willing to do all the work, let me know who it is so I can tap them up too.
Good luck, mate.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/6/2015 3:31 PM PDT
hey bud..... thanks for the nudge........uh... I don't know  about ever doin a challenge, bud.....you see .... I just came into this group, hoping to attract the interest of of a real writer.... I'm not a writer ....I had this idea in my head , for a good 20 yrs, that we (humanity) could be done with sickness, disease and dying........ by mechanical means....... Yeah, I know buddy.....your thinkin, I'm a couple cans short of a six-pack......but.... I've contemplated this much and I truly believe that it is entirely possible....plus..... I promised the BIG GUY upstairs that I would try to generate something in writing about this IMMORTALITY thing.....thanks buddy....I hope I didn't bore you to death.....

Posted: 7/3/2015 3:47 AM PDT
Wake up!

Try hitting this month's challenge, that may keep you awake and in the company of people...nasty, criticising people, but people nonetheless.

Posted: 7/1/2015 7:36 PM PDT
ZZZZZ zzzzz ZZZZZZzzz ZzzZzzzzzz ZZZZZZzzzzz....................