This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

What's better than writing your masterpiece?  Putting it off until tomorrow.  Games, riddles, trivia, diversions, and other outlets of creative procrastination.
Posted: 5/29/2013 5:05 PM PDT
lol
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/18/2013 10:26 AM PDT

NavarCrow
Four nuns were standing in line at the gates of heaven. Peter asks the first if she has ever sinned. "Well, once I looked at a man's penis," she said. "Put some of this holy water on your eyes and you may enter heaven," Peter told her. Peter then asked the second nun if she had ever sinned. "Well, once I held a man's penis," she replied. "Put your hand in this holy water and you may enter heaven," he said. Just then the fourth nun pushed ahead of the third nun. Peter asked her, "Why did you push ahead in line?" She said, "Because I want to gargle before she sits in it!"

Posted: 4/17/2013 6:24 PM PDT
lol

Posted: 4/14/2013 12:32 PM PDT

NavarCrow
A redhead tells her blonde sister, "I slept with a Brazilian." The blonde replies, "You slut. How many is a brazilion?"

Posted: 4/13/2013 6:48 AM PDT
How many Irish people does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Two. One to hold in the light bulb, and one to drink until the room spins.

Posted: 4/12/2013 5:33 PM PDT
The Titanic is sinking and an atheist kneels, puts his hands together, closes his eyes and starts praying out loud. "What are you doing John? You are an atheist" "Oh, I know but that is only in firm land"

Posted: 4/10/2013 4:10 AM PDT

ZanneP
Lol There are a lot about Oscar. Such as He's saying it was an accident but hasn't got a leg to stand on. That's going out on a limb. Yes, when he realised his mistake he was hopping mad. Surely the police realised there was something afoot earlier. Shoulda legged it really. And so on....

Posted: 4/9/2013 9:09 PM PDT

NavarCrow
But not too offensive. Jesus walks into an inn and hands the innkeeper three nails, and asks: "Can you put me up for the night?" A jew, a christian and an atheist are in a boat, fishing. The jew gets up and says "I'm going back to shore." He steps out of the boat and walks across the top of the water back to shore. the christian says he has to go home too, so he gets up and walks across the water back to shore. The atheists sits in the boat for a minute not believing what he has just seen. He says" Well if they can do it... so can I." He stands up and steps out of the boat and falls in the lake. The jew and the Christian look at each other and say," you think we should have told him where the rocks were?" after a moment they look at him flailing in the water and say " Nah!"