This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Help for writers who want to use WEbook like a pro.
Posted: 5/16/2014 6:52 PM PDT
Hi, 

I'm Rachel and I'm writing a novel about teen spies. It's about these groups of spies one full of four girls another full of boys, who help out each other against the main villains and antagonists of the novel. The girls are protecting the amnesia filled guys who have long ago resigned from the agency and were mind wiped. The book will be filled with an mystery, secrets, love, and betrayal. The spies names are Tara, Esther, Melody and Skye a diverse cast of friends who are very good spies and taken down a lot of villains while working at the agency. The other Drew, Christian, Sean, and Ty another group of diverse boys who have known each other for a long time and were well known at the agency but they left the agency mysteriously (it'll be explained later lol). The owner of the agency is a British man named Blake who has a twin brother named Drake but he's evil (Got that from totally spies) who's age is undetermined but he looks young and very handsome, it becomes apparent that he's very old though and has been in the war. This agency is very hush, hush top secret and is kept top secret very well. It's a secret organization filled with aliens from other planets and secret agents where they communicate, lol I know, Men in Black but it's really good. 

So anyways I can't write this out on my own, it's really tough because it's in third person and I'm not good with that, so I was hoping to find a co-writer to help me out and we could write chapters together. Hopefully someone can reply to my post and I'll fill you in some more. 

Reply back soon, Werewolfgal22
Sign-Up or Login to Reply