This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > First draft of a short story needs feedback! :)
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 12/12/2013 4:27 PM PST
I have a short story entitled The Feminist Theory of Lennox M. Wright's Whorehouse (http://www.webook.com/project/The-Feminist-Theory-of-Lennox-M-Wrights-Whorehouse). I would deeply appreciate any feedback and would also be delighted to provide feedback for another work of similar length. In total (on Microsoft Word) the document is 15 pages double-spaced with normal margins, and approximately 5,000 words.

I have taken two college writing courses thus far and have a pretty solid knowledge of providing feedback. I will critique your story based on all of the WeBook criteria (General, Character, Plot, Structure, and Tone/Voice). It may take up to two weeks as I am currently in the process of college finals (eep!).

Thanks
Lindsey Lewis (lindseyleprosy)

Sign-Up or Login to Reply