This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Writing Groups > looking for a hard-nosed creative writing workshop
Drum up support for a new WEbook writing group and connect to WEbookers with similar interests.
Posted: 1/5/2015 10:39 AM PST
I don't know if you are still looking for help, but I've come to a similar place in my life recently.  I have historically had very little motivation for finishing projects, and recognizing that I tend to develop a good amount of motivation when I have people that are into my projects as much or almost as much as I am, pushing me and helping me to develop it into its next stages.  So, hopefully, this isn't a dead thread, and you'll be interested in pm-ing me or something to talk about this.  
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/28/2013 10:39 PM PDT
I might be interested, though I'm curious as to what you might mean by "creative writing workshop"? Would it be a group where we help each other by critiquing projects, or a group that deals mainly with giving writing advice? If you tell me what exactly you have in mind, I might be interested in helping.

Posted: 4/26/2013 11:52 PM PDT
Anyone know of one on here? If there isn't one, anyone else want to start one with me? I could use a small group of people willing to read my novel as I write it, and give me REAL critique, not puff. And in favor, I'd do just the same for the group. Anyone?