This will flag comments for moderators to take action.
It's called Slice Girl and the Half Joker; volume no. 1 Dinosaur Cat, a dark / satirical comedy told in the style of a documentary.
Imagine living your entire life having never touched another human being. This is the story of Kim, an ordinary girl with an extraordinary condition, where every time someone touches her razor blades just shoot right out of her. I am Shelby Tea, documenting the struggle, the chagrin, the incredible life of Slice Girl.
Specifically I need feedback for:
- Style: Is the style in which it's written effective in keeping an audience interested in turning the next page? Does it add to the humour? How could it be improved?
- Story: Does it tell an effective story? Does the reader want to read volume no. 2 by the end?
- Format: Is it the appropriate length for a zine? Should I, the writer, include directions for a potential artist or leave it to their own devices?
- Quality: Is it funny? How could the punches land better?
- Punctuation: I am currently terrible at appropriate punctuation.
- Anything you would like to add.
Answering one or all of the above questions would greatly help me out! I have it saved in a google document so if you are interested please send me a message or answer here and I'll get back to you with the details.
Thank you for your time, and thank you very very very very very very very much in advance!