This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Let loose and have fun!
Posted: 10/16/2014 3:09 PM PDT
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/9/2014 5:17 PM PDT
That was cool.

I think I still prefer the original though.

Posted: 9/23/2014 9:30 PM PDT
Finally found a way of not feeling apprehensive and listened to it.
In all honesty, I was expecting the worst, some noise or at least dark music.
The images were very dramatic and the music was beautiful, very calm and I found that to be an interesting contrast.
I was really tired of listening to the same music I like so I appreciate for the suggestion. What else?

Posted: 9/23/2014 5:22 PM PDT
I see you posted the same hyperlink (or isn't it a hyperlink?)
It appears in red color and then when I pressed reply it showed in blue. No idea how it works.
The underline usually appear in blue and underline in Word documents after pressing the enter key.

Posted: 9/18/2014 6:47 PM PDT
Hmm

Posted: 9/17/2014 1:44 PM PDT
Hrm, that's quite odd - I see both as red. A hyperlink is merely a piece of text with a URL (address) attached. 

Posted: 9/16/2014 6:57 PM PDT
Yes, apprehensive! Thanks!
Here, the hyperlinks appear in red while in emails or other sites, addresses appeared underlined and in blue color. I never click on those.

Posted: 9/16/2014 3:25 PM PDT
Ohh. They are the same link. One is just a spotify URI in case someone likes to use spotify.

Posted: 9/16/2014 3:01 PM PDT
Apprehensive?

How do you mean include it in plaintext? A hotlink?

There's no video anyway.

Posted: 9/15/2014 9:36 PM PDT
Oh! I think tipsy was the wrong word. Anyway I can't find the one to express what I said. Any suggestions?

Posted: 9/15/2014 9:34 PM PDT
Yes, I remember that time. It was very cool.
I'm curious about the song you're sharing but I feel a little tipsy about clicking on a link. How about adding it in plain text?

Posted: 9/14/2014 8:45 AM PDT
I always liked the music threads. Perhaps it can be a good stepping off point for starting more conversation.

Right now I've become terribly fond of Nosaj Thing - very trippy, futuristic. Reminds me of psychedelic experiences where I painted vast dystopian space-cityscapes with my mind on the blank noticeboard of my bedroom.

Nosaj Thing – Fog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWnf6U-nznQ