This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > Feedback needed for first 2 chapters. Romance
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 3/18/2014 7:20 PM PST
Sorry I did not find your story you wanted me to find. Please send me a link.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/18/2014 7:19 PM PST
I will read your story if you read mine. I will get to them right now.

Posted: 2/27/2014 9:11 AM PST

You got me there, Rob. When I posted this, I hadn't made a project yet. Kinda was waiting to see if anyone would even reply. I did go ahead and make a project because another of my webook friends wanted an invite. There's no blurb or short synopsis, just a title I threw on it (which won't be the actual title because I believe there is a movie with the same) so I could get it up on the site.

I'd love some feedback on it, to see how it reads, if it seems too melodramatic or contrived, things like that. I see by your profile page that you don't have romance listed as one of your preferred reading genres. Also, I've found that men don't love romance the way women do. It's also new adult, so geared toward younger female readers. Having said that, if you're still willing to help, it would be much appreciated.

I'll send you an invite. Is there anything of yours you'd like me to have a look at?

Posted: 2/27/2014 8:43 AM PST
Sorry, but no link here, and a peek at your project page shows your project is private. Would love to help but you need to meet me half way.

ET -

Posted: 2/26/2014 9:06 AM PST

Hey, everyone! I'm looking for honest, constructive feedback on the first 2 chapters of my New Adult Romance novel. It's a sequel, which is new territory for me, so I could really use some help. In exchange, I'll feedback two chapters of yours. Thanks in advance!