This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 1/17/2010 10:08 PM PST
Unchosen life
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/14/2010 4:55 AM PST
Tooth & Claw My Serious Problem Wolfling Wolf Howl She-Wolf Good luck finding a title!

Posted: 1/10/2010 4:51 AM PST
Tooth. My Curse. Midnight Iris. Fang. Moonlight eyes. Hope this helps ^^;

Posted: 1/7/2010 6:59 PM PST
Changed Becoming the Beast Transform Cirque du Nuit

Posted: 1/3/2010 11:51 PM PST
Well if you haven't done so already finish up the story first. One of the last things that you should think of is the title. But not suse about the title. Haha sorry.

Posted: 11/1/2008 11:56 PM PST
Don't feel pressured to come up with a title right away. Sometimes it takes a while to hit on exactly the write word or combination of words, etc. What kind of atmosphere are you going for? Is it bloody and pulpy? Is it romantic and filled with symbolism and such? I wouldn't call it something obvious like Lycanthropic Discourse or Once Bitten, Twice Mauled. You might want something a little more subtle. Flip through a dictionary or think of words that you like to play with. A thesaurus is a God send. You might want to use an allegory with something historical, mythological, or even religious.

Posted: 11/1/2008 8:18 PM PST
Okay. I have a story that i am going to write. One problem though . . . I dont sem to have a title for said story. It's about a girl who gets bitten by this werewolf on halloween, and then has to live with bieng one herself. I dont really have the specifics up, but thats basically it. So what should I call it?