This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > 911 Writer's Block:  Tips to Rev your Engine > Title Needed rather urgently, any help appreciated
A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 1/31/2010 3:04 PM PST
Thanks for all the help, guys~ ^.^
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/20/2010 5:00 PM PST
"Passion in Purgatory" "Love Re-born" "Love's Destiny" "Til Death Do Us Part"

Posted: 1/18/2010 2:25 AM PST
"Paired For Conflicting Worlds" "Easier Dying A Second Time"

Posted: 1/11/2010 12:46 AM PST
I usually find that a word or phrase that is in your story works well for a title. I think maybe you should hint at the parallel worlds or the sin of murder in the title. "Sin's Parallel" Maybe. Do you have a name for the world that they go to? Cause that could work.

Posted: 1/9/2010 10:02 AM PST

Satyr
"Romeo and Juliet revisited"? "West Side Story retold"? "Lover's in Limbo"?

Posted: 1/9/2010 8:41 AM PST
Well... yeah... My rough plotline is a little like this- Lily and Jayden are lovers who have lived in this huge city their whole lives, but Jayden is becoming increasingly paranoid, he's under the delusion that Lily secretly hates him and one day he snaps, killing her and all her friends and family while they're at a party. Jayden, having loved Lily more than life, realizes what he's done and kills himself. But it doesn't end there.. When humans die before their time they don't go to heaven or hell as promised- They are re-born as they were in a world parallel to this one to live out the remainder of their lives until their 'time' truly comes. In this alernate world with its violet-tinged sky, triplet moons and weird and wonderful creatures and quirks, war is on. With each side fighting hard for their idea of peace. Lily, who has no recollection of her murder whatseover joins the Kainata, who are fighting for their dignity, Jayden, who can remember every detail of his sin and is still wracked with guilt joins Hakani who are fighting for their pride. With them now pitted against each other yet still in love, how will it turn out?