This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Reader "Shout Outs!" > CassandraMarie and her poetry
Give a "shout out" to a fellow WEbooker's awesome project.
Posted: 9/26/2009 1:30 PM PDT
She sent me a message a few weeks ago saying she needed some time alone. I didn't expect her to delete her account... I just hope she comes back at some point and sees this thread. Cassandra - if you ever read this, we love you and miss you. :)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/26/2009 1:23 PM PDT
That sucks so much. She was an amazing writer. I hope she's okay.

Posted: 9/26/2009 6:38 AM PDT
It looks like CassandraMarie has left WEbook. Such a sad day. I shall miss her greatly.

Posted: 9/13/2009 7:25 AM PDT
I do as well. She sent me a message so I replied with my best wishes. I believe she'll be strong enough to return. :)

Posted: 9/13/2009 5:56 AM PDT

lotrfan
I hope she's okay I read her profile

Posted: 9/10/2009 11:47 AM PDT
I'll wholeheartedly second that! I love her stuff and have said so numerous times to her. She has a wonderful, quirky style and her artwork is stunning as well. If you've got 5 minutes and a cup of tea on the go, I'd definitely recommend her! Rae :) xx

Posted: 8/25/2009 8:00 PM PDT
http://www.webook.com/project/ODD-ONE-OUT This girl, though a little wacky, has an uncanny talent for poetry. She has three up for voting, but this link doesn't go there, so if you like it, help her out. I haven't let you down yet, so don't pass this one up or you'll honestly be missing out. (P.S! My favorite is Shades of Blue, so if you don't want to read them all, you should definetely read this one!)