This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 2/25/2010 9:25 AM PST
ps: I was helped by Rudolf Romanes in a Chesterton short story
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/25/2010 9:24 AM PST
If it is a boy, why not Rudie? Sounds as if he were rude, though that is not the meaning.

Posted: 5/20/2009 6:17 PM PDT
If you haven't got a name yet, I recomend finding a name that suites his personality by meaning. For me, I find names I like, or type into google: Names meaning (insert meaning) then it usually gives me something hope this help for the future too!

Posted: 4/30/2009 3:59 AM PDT
If you haven't already chosen something I suggest typing 'villain names' into a search engine. I just tried it and it came up with a heap of sites. There was one that had some really long unusual names but you could choose out one of these names and then make a cool nickname from it.

Posted: 4/29/2009 1:59 AM PDT
Bif Webster

Posted: 4/27/2009 3:50 PM PDT
What about... Girl: Francesca, Libbie? Boy: James, Timothy?

Posted: 4/25/2009 11:07 PM PDT
Well, I have a few ideas: Boy: Cameron, Marc, Brooke, Taylor, Milo? Girl: Shelby, Aimee, Ashley, Ruth, Dawn? These are just ideas but usually these names pop into my head first, the best thing to do is to just keep thinking until you come across the perfect name, try typing in things on google to see if they're any help but I hope my name ideas have helped you a little. good luck anyway!! x

Posted: 4/23/2009 10:21 PM PDT
Depends if it's a boy or a girl. If it's a boy maybe try a generational name like Eric Christopher the Third, or something to give it an upper-class feel. Try www.babynames.com It has lots of interesting avenues to explore and even a "tips for writers" page. Good luck JS

Posted: 4/23/2009 5:40 AM PDT
Ok so I need a name for a really popular, mean, prep-school student pretty please :)